Plan how your life is remembered
Saying goodbye is never easy. But with a little forward thinking, comes clarity, comfort, and the joy of reflecting on a life well-lived.
By planning and prepaying your funeral now, you can save $250* per person.
Quote “PEEL250” to your Purslowe & Chipper Funerals prepaid funeral consultant to claim this credit.
See terms and conditions below.
*Terms and Conditions
Purslowe & Chipper Funerals $250 Prepaid Funeral Credit
These terms and conditions apply to the use of the Purslowe & Chipper Funerals prepaid funeral credit, offered in the online sponsorship directory of Peel Thunder.
- This offer is issued by InvoCare Australia Pty Limited ABN 22 060 060 031.
- This $250 credit can only be used on a new prepaid funeral contract purchased at Purslowe & Chipper Funerals.
- To redeem the credit the customer must mention the promotional code “PEEL250” or present the listing to a funeral director or prepaid funeral consultant at Purslowe & Chipper Funerals.
- The credit is for the sole use of purchasing a new prepaid funeral service and not available for use for the purchase of merchandise such as urns, plaques, and accessories.
- The credit cannot be used on a no service, no attendance funeral.
- The credit cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The credit offer is valid until 31 December 2023.
- The credit offer is limited to one per customer and is not transferable to third parties.
- The credit cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, promotion or offer.
- All claims will be subject to the InvoCare validation and verification checks to ensure they are in accordance with these listed terms and conditions.
- InvoCare shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may be suffered because of participating in this offer, other than any liability that cannot be excluded by law. This includes but is not limited to indirect or consequential loss or personal injury suffered or sustained.
Contact Purslowe & Chipper Funerals to plan ahead.
Guardian Plan is a prepaid funeral plan provider. A prepaid funeral plan enables you to prepay your selected funeral services for a future funeral at today's prices and is a good alternative to funeral insurance.
Guardian Plan is a funeral bond issued by the Over Fifty Guardian Friendly Society Limited (the Society) ABN 81 087 649 063 AFSL 524353.